HOMESPUN CRAFT MALL
Village Green Shopping Center
Knoxville Tennessee 37922
OPEN EVERY DAY - OUR HOURS ARE
Mon-Fri: 10-7 Sat: 10-5 Sun: 1-5
Homespun Craft Mall first opened its doors in July 1993 and currently is home for over 150 of the finest vendors from Tennessee and all over the United States.
You will also find a full line of craft supplies from everything you'll ever need to make lasting "Memory Albums" to floral supplies, stencils and paints, and much more.
And if you are getting that very last minute gift item - we've got that special card and gift bag for you too!
Homespun Craft Mall Family
2. Put thechicken in a pot covered with water (you can add some onion and/or celery if you like) and cook until done.
3. Take thechicken out of the pot (save the stock for all kinds of other things) and let cool for awhile.
4. Now while thechicken is cooling - you can shred up some carrots and chop up some celery...some crumbled crisp bacon is a nice option too.
5. After thechicken has cooled - shred the chicken up and put it in a mixing bowl.
6. Add thecarrots and celery to the shredded chicken and mix them all together.
7. To make the dressing - get some goodmayonnaise (I like JFG - no "lite" stuff - you want this to taste good - right!!!) and some good honey.
8. Mix themayonnaise and honey together at about two parts mayonnaise to one part honey (when you make this again - and you will! - you can adjust this to your taste) add some thyme and black pepper and mix this all into the the shredded chicken.
9. Get yourself some good bread and make yourself a sandwich - just one sandwich now - you really want to save some for other people to try - I know it'll be hard to do since this tastes so great - but remember - sharing is a very good thing!!!