12 Step Program
2. Rearrange all yourteddy bears at home so that there is no room to slip another teddy bear in unnoticed.
3. Always wear clothes with pockets when leaving home in case you should end up at ateddy bear shop or show so you'll have a place to keep your hands at all times.
4. Never, never, never, obey the request of a vendor to "Feel free to pick them up and hug them".
5. Never make eye contact with ateddy bear.
6. Try to always take your spouse with you if you can't resist going to ateddy bear shop or show. This sometimes works as a last resort...especially if they're cheap.
7. Never subscribe to ateddy bear magazine. They may look innocent, but they're dynamite.
8. Dieting to save the money to satisfy your habit doesn't work. You just end up buying twice as many.
9. Don't dress poorly in hopes the vendor won't trust your check or credit card. They knowteddy bear people are all honest.
10. Prayer doesn't work. God lovesteddy bears too.
11. Promise yourself that you will look at everyteddy bear before buying. This may slow you down a bit.
12. If all fails, buy the nearestteddy bear and "hug the heck out of it".
Remnant Bears & Furry Friends